AWS is Amazon Web Services. It is a platform from Amazon that offers easy-to-use, cost-effective, reliable, flexible, highly scalable, and robust cloud-computing solutions. Some essential AWS services include storage, networking, analytics, database, security, management, etc.
Few Popular Applications of AWS services
- Sharing images and videos
- Website hosting
- Storage, backup and disaster recovery
- Auto Scaling
- Device Farm (Real devices on the cloud )
- Remote computing
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
With the power of AWS, various on-demand services can be accessed anytime, anywhere across the globe.
AWS uses the ‘pay as you go’ model. This means that people rent the AWS and pay only for those services which they actually use. One of the major reasons behind the success and popularity of AWS is the quality of services and tools, along with the support offered.
If you are spending a lot of money and time on AWS services, but still finding it difficult, Nettbyte can help you in managing AWS operations and Bespoke Solutions development effectively.
Benefits offered by AWS
- Be it a small enterprise or a large business, AWS is cost-effective as it works on a ‘pay as you go’ model.
- For example, if you use a certain resource for 1 hour, you will pay only for the 1 hour and not anything more.
Flexibility with no commitments
- AWS offers complete flexibility to a business.
- Whether you need to host a website or deliver high-quality content, AWS is what you need.
- Since the charges for AWS are on a usage basis, there are no monthly or yearly commitments.
- Unlike on-premises infrastructure, AWS offers scalability to businesses like yours.
- You can scale up or scale down your infrastructure based on the business requirements.
Are you struggling to manage AWS, even after spending a lot of time and money on AWS migration?
Unnecessary expenditures for businesses can be avoided with AWS management and consultation.
Here are the key steps to optimize your AWS servers and save cost.
Removing old backups
- For the AWS system to be effective and functioning seamlessly, the removal of old backups is essential.
- Deleting a backup plan from the backup vault is a key aspect of AWS maintenance.
- Removing old backups helps to delete the data or information that is no longer needed, thus reducing the storage costs.
- Storage of data which is not required would otherwise result in unnecessary expenses.
Terminating test instances using Lambda
- With AWS, it is possible to terminate an instance.
- After the instance is terminated, the volume and tags also get dissociated in some time.
- Test instances which are no longer required can be effectively terminated using the Lambda function.
Control panels to manage multiple websites
- AWS provides the power and capability to manage multiple websites at a single instance.
- Vesta is an open-source control panel having a focused interface.
- On the other hand, cPanel and WHM (Web host manager) both are paid reseller control programs for controlling servers and accounts and scaling up your hosting business.
You can buy reserved instances and save huge cost
Your team can take care of AWS management and support if they have in-depth knowledge of the AWS environment. However, if you are finding it difficult to maintain and manage AWS, a professional and expert AWS managed service provider like Nettbyte can offer complete peace of mind. Nettbyte can help solve different problems and challenges related to AWS management. AWS has its own managed services as well. However, it costs thousands of dollars. Hire Nettbyte as your AWS management partner to run your cloud infrastructure seamlessly.