In today’s tech-savvy and world of rapid advancements, there are a lot of frameworks and programming languages to choose from. At Nettbyte Technologies, we have used many of them for developing custom solutions for your business. However, one framework which has stood tall among the others and passed the test of time even after so many years is Microsoft .NET. .NET is a software development framework developed by Microsoft in 2002. Despite being nearly a decade old, the .NET framework is still relevant for building business applications & mobile development. It is an open-source framework used for developing mobile apps, web apps, gaming apps, website redesigning and even IoT apps. Microsoft .NET is used for developing highly scalable applications for small businesses and large enterprises as well. Here are the reasons why we love the .NET framework at Nettbye Technologies.
Object-oriented Programming (OOP) methodology
- Microsoft .NET is based on the object-oriented programming methodology.
- This means that the larger software is divided into smaller portions, which then allows our developers to work on them one at a time.
- Once a particular part is completed, they can move to the next part.
- When the smaller parts are completed successfully, they can be combined to form the larger software.
- With OOP, the app development is easier to manage and troubleshooting can be done effectively.
Less coding required
- Because the .NET framework is based on object-oriented programming (OOP), developing an application with it requires less coding and takes less time than with other frameworks.
- The code reusability elements of the .NET framework save valuable time of our in-house developers.
- Time is money in any industry. Microsoft .NET helps us to complete client projects within a short time and generate maximum results.
- For businesses or brands looking for a faster application deployment,.NET is the ideal solution.
At Nettbyte Technologies, Microsoft .NET is a viable option for developers to build flexible mobile apps, especially if websites are linked to them.
Supports different languages
.NET currently supports many different languages. This framework provides flexibility to the user to choose whichever language they want for the program.
Open-source, cross-platform framework
- Being an open-source framework, the in-house team of developers at Nettbyte Technologies can experiment with it as much as they want.
- Also, being a cross-platform framework, it can be used to develop apps for multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Android, and macOS.
- Because we have developers who work in a variety of programming languages,.NET provides complete flexibility and seamless cross-platform development.
- .NET allows our developers to use a single codebase for developing cross-platform apps for different platforms. This helps to optimize both time and resources at Nettbyte Technologies.
- .NET is a widely popular and preferred framework around the world, so developers using .NET are never alone in the world of app development.
- There are ample resources available online for .NET and developer support as well.
- For our junior-level programmers, finding support for app development when using .NET is not difficult.
- As the businesses of our clients grow and change with time, so do their software requirements.
- Building an app with .NET means that it is completely scalable for data usage, functionalities, and user base growth.
- Using .NET, our developers can make changes to one particular area of the app without affecting the other.
- Our development team can also easily add new modules and update the existing ones.
- Security has become the main concern for businesses, especially when sensitive user data is involved.
- Security starts at the beginning of the app development cycle.
- .NET creates a completely secure environment, which is best suited for highly-sensitive industries such as finance, banking, and healthcare, where security vulnerability is more.
- The role-based security, code access security, threat monitoring, and Windows authorization enhance the security of apps developed by us.
Easy to maintain
- .NET makes maintenance of applications easy and convenient for our developers.
- Because of the modular structure, our developers can disassemble the app, carry out fixes or update only those parts that have issues, and put them back together.
- With .NET, there is no need to go through thousands of lines of code just to find that single line that is causing the problem.