Customer behavior and demands have changed in the digital world due to rapidly advancing technologies. The number of people who search online to find a business near them has increased considerably. In 2021, 71% of small businesses had a website. According to BrightLocal, 73% of customers trust the information given on a business’s website over other sources. If a business doesn’t have a website, it could easily lose nearly 70–80% of prospective customers.
Here are the reasons why having a website for your business is a good idea.
- New and prospective customers may want to know about your business, its history, the products and services your business offers, expertise, and specialization.
- Having a website is a great way to build trust and credibility in the online world and helps people learn more about your business.
Display and sell products online
- If you are into the business of selling products, you can take your physical store online and create a virtual store for yourself on the website.
- Displaying and selling products online would mean your mobile development business could explore new markets without any geographical limitations.
- Having an online store can help attract new customers. You can even continue selling when your physical store is closed.
Website Redesigning Services
- Having a business website makes you look more professional and credible.
- Unlike creating a social media page for your business, which is free, developing a website requires an investment of both time and money.
- Having a website indicates that you are really serious about your business.
Increases the visibility of your business
- There are more than 5 billion internet users worldwide. More than 90% of them access the internet via their mobile devices.
- Not having a website means your business is invisible to so many people in the online world.
- Having a website increases the visibility of your business, not just in the local market but the global market as well.
Gather customer information
- A business website can provide valuable digital insights about customers.
- You can use customer data to find out which products are being viewed most by customers and which ones they are really interested in.
Generate quality leads and boost sales
- One of the most important reasons why you should have a website for your business is that it can help generate quality leads and boost sales.
- When people search online for the products or services you deal in, they are likely to visit your website, gather information about your company and the products or services too.
- With increasing website traffic, you can get genuine leads and convert them into real customers, thus increasing your sales.
Improve organic traffic
- If your website has been developed as per the search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and principles, it is likely that it will rank higher in the Google search results page.
- A higher website ranking would ensure that people find your business easily when they search online for similar products or services that your business offers.
- More organic traffic means a larger customer base.
24/7 online presence
Unlike a physical store that has time restrictions, having a website means customers can find your business anytime, anywhere.
Even outside business hours, customers can find you, explore the products or services you offer, and make purchases from the comfort of their homes, even during holidays.
Interact with customers
- Having a website is one of the easiest ways to interact with customers and engage with them.
- You can show your location to them on Google Map, display your products or services to them, use feedback or contact forms to get information about prospective customers, and much more.
- You also have the option of engaging visitors through the blog section of your website.
- Posting blogs on a regular basis will keep visitors hooked to your business website, especially if their pain points are addressed.
Improved customer service
- With a website, you can have those Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by customers answered.
- You also have the custom solutions to include a chatbot that can answer some regular questions from customers, thus saving time, effort, and money.
- Moreover, instant replies create a positive impact on the minds of customers and help improve customer service online.
Having a website for your business is not just a good idea, but a much needed one, especially in today’s digital world. Do you have a website development or website redesigning project idea in mind? Share it with Nettbyte Technologies. To get a robust and responsive website for your business, contact Nettbyte Technologies today to get quotes.